Recently, they started selling itunes gift cards at shoprite outlets nationwide in Nigeria. So you can just walk into any shoprite and ask for where to get itunes gift card. Also, you can order on Konga, just go to the site and search “itunes gift card” and you’ll get it delivered to you easily.
How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
Cardtonic is a trusted gift cards trading platform in Nigeria. According to Cardtonic.com, $100 gift card is within the range of #22-26,000.
Can I buy iTunes card online in Nigeria?
Buy iTunes Gift Cards from JumiaPay Nigeria
Products, Accessories, Apps, Games, Music, Movies, TV shows, iCloud, and more – Get iTunes Voucher Now from JumiaPay Nigeria Online & Enjoy Listening to Your Favorite Songs.
How much is $25 iTunes in Nigeria?
You should get around 5000 naira for it on most Nigerian trading sites.
How much is $50 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
Originally Answered: How much is a $50 iTunes card to Naira? Going by the market exchange rate of N350 – N360 to $1, a $50 iTunes gift card will between N17,500 —N18,000.
Which gift card has the highest rate in Nigeria?
Macy’s gift cards are popular in Nigeria and they are one of the gift cards that offer the highest rates.
How do I pay for iTunes in Nigeria?
How to pay for Apple Music in Nigeria
- Get and use an ALAT Virtual Dollar Card. ALAT’s Virtual Dollar Card allows you to make payments for Apple Music in Nigeria quite easily. It is one of the selling points of the card. …
- Get and use a VISA debit card. Most Nigerian banks issue a Naira Mastercard by default.
How do I redeem my US iTunes card in Nigeria?
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button , then tap Account.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the 16-digit code. Then tap Redeem.
Is there $200 iTunes card?
Buy iTunes Gift Cards
Gift cards are available in $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations. All gift cards can be used on any Apple device in the iTunes store. This is a $200 iTunes card that was purchased in the US and will be scanned and sent through email delivery.
How much is $200 steam card in Nigeria currency?
Meaning your $200 physical card is worth 69,000 Naira.
How much is 15$ iTunes card in Nigeria money?
4069.91 Nigerian naira is $15 USD.
How do I convert iTunes card to cash?
Gameflip is the safest way to sell iTunes gift cards for cash. Gameflip is the simplest way to sell unwanted iTunes gift cards for cash. You can sell any unused, prepaid and non-reloadable gift cards on Gameflip. Popular gift cards on Gameflip are Steam cards, PSN, Xbox Live, Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play cards.
What is iTunes card used for in USA?
If you’re using an Android, you can only redeem your gift card for an Apple Music subscription. The gift card must say either “App Store & iTunes” or “Apple Music Gift Card” on it.
What can iTunes be used for?
With iTunes, you can do the following:
- Organize and play your music and video.
- Play or download unlimited songs with Apple Music (with a paid subscription)
- Find music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, free podcasts, and more in the iTunes Store.
- Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, and add music, video, and more to it.