EcoCash is now available to our loved ones in South Africa! … Now, Zimbabweans in South Africa can send money home, buy Econet airtime, pay billers such as DSTV and City Council and pay school fees directly for loved ones in Zimbabwe.
How do I send money from Zimbabwe to South Africa using EcoCash?
Dial *130*567# or call 086 001 855 and provide your ID number.
How do I send airtime from South Africa to Zimbabwe Econet?
Dial *133*003#. The airtime will then be transferred instantly.
How do I buy airtime in South Africa from Zimbabwe?
To send airtime or data to Zimbabwe follow the steps below:
- Choose the airtime or data bundle you want.
- Click on “Select Options”
- Add the Zimbabwean number on The box labelled “send recharge pin to”
- Select “Buy Now”
- Select ‘View cart”
- Select “proceed to payment details”
- Enter your billing details.
- Choose payment method.
How does EcoCash diaspora work?
Zimbabwean in the Diaspora completes a Western Union transaction and then provides the receiver with the money transfer code (MTCN). After the Money Transfer Code (MTCN) recipient then: Dial *151# to access the EcoCash Menu. … Upon successful verification, the EcoCash wallet is credited with the money.
How do I send money to someone in South Africa?
The best ways to send money to South Africa
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
How do I open EcoCash account in South Africa?
To register, simply bring your mobile number from any network, your Zimbabwean Passport and your smile to any PEP store or any of the authorised FLASH vendors displaying EcoCash. You will be asked to complete and sign a simple registration form which is available from the agent.
Does Shoprite sell Zimbabwe airtime?
With our SEND HOME wallet system exclusively on CALL HOME lines, you can easily transfer airtime to any Econet Zimbabwe customer right from your phone. ECONET AIRTIME sells at Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper and Usave.
How do you convert Econet airtime to EcoCash in Zimbabwe?
Econet allows airtime conversion to EcoCash
- Dial *100#
- Select 4 EcoCash.
- Select option 2 Airtime to EcoCash Conversation.
- Select 1 Convert Airtime.
- Enter Amount you wish to convert.
- Press 1 to confirm.
Can I buy Econet data in South Africa?
Econet is pleased to introduce SEND HOME Airtime, now for sale in South Africa. SEND HOME Airtime is presently available in R20 denominations and can be used to top-up Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Buddie prepaid customers.
How do I buy NetOne airtime with EcoCash?
Buy NetOne bundles with your EcoCash wallet via *405#
- Dail *405#
- Choose a language.
- Pick option 3 “NetOne, TelOne and Econet Bundles”
- Select the carrier (In this case, NetOne)
- Choose the bundle you wish to purchase.
- Enter the NetOne number you want to buy the bundle for as well as the EcoCash number.
Does mukuru send airtime to Zimbabwe?
Yes Mukuru! SEND AIRTIME TO ZIMBABWE!!! To do it, dial *130*567# from your Mukuru registered cellphone. You need a Mukuru Card or enough Affiliate Credit to pay.
How can I buy airtime in South Africa?
How to buy South African airtime online
- Select the ‘Airtime’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to.
- Choose the airtime top-up amount.
- Pay online.
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
How do I transfer money from EcoCash to South Africa?
From your registered Call Home sim card:
- Dial *133*003#
- Select EcoCash (option 1) and when prompted enter pin to access the EcoCash menu.
- Go to Option 1 -Send Money.
- Select Option 1 -Registered Customer (Option 2-Unregistered Customer not yet available to Call Home customers)
BANKS LINKED TO ECOCASH
- Banc ABC.
How do I register myself with EcoCash?
Simply dial *151#, enter PIN, answer any three questions and confirm. This is a one time registration process, once you register, you are good to GO!